Rancilio Specialty RS1
|Group Height||Adjustable Drip Tray for Traditional or Tall Height|
|Color Options||Stainless Steel (Call for Customization Options)|
|Dosing Operation||Volumetric Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Cool Touch Steam Wand | Lever Actuation|
|2 Group||24"||18"||33"||209lb||4300W||220-240V||11 L / 2.9 GAL|
|3 Group||24"||18"||43"||242lb||5000W||220-240V||16 L / 4.2 GAL|
- Patented Rancilio Temperature Profiling
- All stainless steel body for a sleek look and easy cleaning.
- Steam levers offer two levels of power for different pitchers or different milks.
- Removable drip tray and height adjustment for cups of all sizes.
- Lower machine height for better customer interaction.
Rancilio Specialty is a new line of commercial espresso machines with the RS1 being their first model. Traditionally designed with a classic impression, the RS1 features high-end components and is specifically designed for those that are serious about showcasing quality coffee by harnessing consistent production and flavor. The RS1 is unique because it is one of the few espresso machines available in which the barista has control of brewing temperature throughout all stages of the brewing process. A sleek stainless-steel body, adjustable deck height, 4 steam settings and many additional barista tools, the RS1 is both powerful and to the point. The RS1 is best paired with a skilled professional barista. Contact the ESN to discover if the RS1 is right for you and your business model.